- 18th November Selling Skills, Learn to Sell with Ease
- 25th November It's a Taxing Affair - Taxes & tax return workshop, benefits for the self-employed
- 1st December Introduction to Self-Employment
- 8th December Financial Planning - cash flow, profit & loss, break-even point simply explained
- 15th December How to Survive and Thrive - The easy way to boost sales & profits
- 16th December Networking - workshop and Seasonal Drink (12 noon - 2pm)
Wednesday, 17 November 2010
Do you have a hobby or idea that you want to develop into a business or need to build your enterprise?
Then put these dates in your diary (All seminars 10.00am to 12.30pm)
Wednesday, 10 November 2010
When a mum wants to return to work it can be a daunting prospect. So former Broadway producer Bebie Waller started up a business using drama as a educational tool.
Bebie Waller runs interactive workshops and after-school club. They consist of Yoga, drama, languages, street dance and music. All the after school clubs and workshops provide a fun and fact filled learning experience. They are designed to improve communication skills and self-confidence.
Bebie has developed the programme herself. She has enjoyed a career in film, theatre, TV, radio and the recording industry since 1982. She has worked with children throughout her career and has worked as a coach and mentor.
Actingworks are now facilitating 20 workshops a month for children from the North Westminster community.
If you would like more information you can call Bebie Waller on 07950 579 595